Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Grand Entry into Paris!

We arrived in Paris; the trip was uneventful…well, mostly. There was a slight problem about the baggage which was solved by an extra bag that we had to buy at the airport! We made a slight miscalculation in the distribution of the stuff!

It was my first time in a business class and I have to say there is nothing to write home about, except for a lot of leg space and the bed-like seat. I don’t understand what all the fuss is about! REALLY. Since it was an early morning flight, most of us slept for the majority of the time. So I didn’t really feel like it took a long time to come here! :) Incorrigible that I am, the minute I woke up, I watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S again! For that matter, so did S!

I felt like royalty as we arrived at the Paris Airport to take a cab to go to our new home. Listen to this, it was a Mercedes!!! :D I was thrilled to say the least, and S could not stop grinning ear to ear, the little boy in him smiling for a long time :) I felt really happy for both of us. :)

We both prayed silently to God for the smooth flight and everything going well without any hiccups. I couldn’t believe I was in Paris!!!! It was bloody cold and I think I need some time to get used to the weather; I tend to have headaches which I hope I can get rid of, over time! (The only downside, I hope!)

4 comments:

SR said...

Good one... Glad you had a good safe trip..
The weather should get better slowly.. as the summer is coming... and you will get used to it..

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm! Quite a interesting Entry uh?? Don't be soooo excited about Merc, You can own one very shortly.(believe me, no kidding).
Oh! BTW i have started blogging, please visit at http://blogspot.techpsyche.com. I am more of a technical person so don't mind if they are immature.

Pretty Woman said...

Hey SR!

You are right! As the days pass by, I don't feel all that cold anymore! :)

Pretty Woman said...

hey techpsyche,

We just glided through...I was really excited about the Merc...after all the hype!

Lemme check your blog soon...and come on, there is nothing mature or immature in a blog! A blog is a blog is a blog!! :D