Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

My forecast today!!

I loved it...it had so much meaning in it...I am putting it up here for me to read and motivate myself when I am feeling low and for others if it will help!

Every day is a fresh new life, a fresh new start, and a fresh new chance. Don't get upset or angry by past events, and try not to dwell on things that you cannot change. Your whole life can turn around in a day, so feel free to start every morning with a positive outlook. As you wash your face in the morning, think of it as a baptism. Clean off the debris from yesterday, while welcoming the freshness of today.

3 comments:

A journey called Life said...

lovely.. very uplifting!

Preeti Shenoy said...

Lovely message and such a coincidence one of my good friends sent me this very message in his mail today and then I login to your blog and see the same thing!(He sends one every single day)
Cheers
preeti

Pretty Woman said...

Preeti,

:-) You have good friends!! you are blessed... I want to read it everyday!