Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Let go!

Every one comes into your life for a reason (Courtesy Brian A. "Drew" Chalker). Some of them stay for a reason, a season and a lifetime. We all often learn and unlearn a few things from each other. Though, I often proudly declare that I don't care what others think about me or perceive of me, I was wrong. I do care! But I have realized that my concern is misplaced. Respect is very important in every relationship, be it a friend, your partner or your sibling. PERIOD.

Most of us spend a lot of time wondering what others will think of us or trying to please someone who is not totally worth the effort. Life is short and is filled with numerous possibilities. Make the most of it, hang on to your loved ones and experience joy. Believe in HIM, he will take care of everything. Have faith, Be good...he does. He knows when it is the right time and everything will fall into place.


In fact, I remember Preeti writing a post on 'Radiators and Drains'. She explains how some people come into your life and radiate positive thoughts and how some Drains do everything they can, to make you feel miserable, sad or unworthy. Stay clear of such associations. Move on. My mom often tells me 'Nobody is worth suffering'. I have come across many people who do not let you feel happy and harass you emotionally. This is all I feel right now - “Treat others as you want them to treat you because what goes around comes around”.

S often tells me 'You cannot get hurt until you want to get hurt yourself '. I am hurt today coz I want to get hurt probably. I have learnt a lesson, the hard way round. Right now, I have decided to let go. LET GO. I am in a happy place now and noone can take it away from me, by God's grace. I am good. Infact, GREAT!!! :-)

0 comments: