Pages

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Learning Phase!!!!

I am really excited about all the new changes happening in my life... whether I made good decisions or bad decisions , needs to be seen??!! Anyways, I never go back on my decisions....I am mature enough to stand by them! ;-)

A few learnings:
  • I am learning to savour every moment
  • I am learning to let go , things that need to go off my mind
  • I am learning to learn
  • I am learning to drive my car more confidently
  • I am learning to embrace myself
  • I am learning to be happy for the things I have, and things other dont
  • I am learning to appreciate the choices I have, while other don't
  • I am learning to detach myself from 'ME'
  • I am learning to be more empathetic
  • I am learning to accept changes in life, for all you know, it might be good for me
  • I am learning to take each day as it comes. It has a certain excitement when you dont know what is to come or expect
  • I am learning to be patient
  • I am learning to be more considerate
  • I am constantly learning to be a better human being!!!

1 comments:

Raaga said...

all the best :)