Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

....Its a Sunday evening, S has just gone to Bangalore.....and am left home in the evening We have been messaging each other ever since...I miss him! I know its only a couple of days, but i still miss him....I like to see him around...in the background, reading a paper, polishing his shoes, drinking coffee, listening to his music that I simply cant understand, talking to me, teasing me, cuddling with me watching TV, fighting for the TV, hell...even playing his games on his stupid mobile!...Hell, I MISS you dude...


....I am alone at home. The house is extremely quiet...and I look out the window as I write here...wondering where I lost something really precious that my hard working parents struggled to give me...and I feel like an ass...I hope to God I have not lost it and get it back!! :-( I cant stop thinking about it...apart from S!

3 comments:

RADhika said...

This is so very cute.. and so very similar... :)

Pretty Woman said...

hey radhika,

You are a new visitor to my blog! Welcome aboard...and thank you :-) He's back btw!

RADhika said...

hey you're welcome.. :)

and now have a blast!