Pages

Monday, May 5, 2008

Sheer bliss!

S and I had a very relaxed weekend. On Saturday, we decided to go to a different restaurant instead of the usual haunts. We went to this swanky greek restaurant called ‘Seasons’….the food was awful (the serene and beautiful ambience was lovely)…but the most important factor sucked big time, I can't stand bland food! Anyway, we ate in slow motion and on our way back had such an interesting conversation that S missed a turn and we ended up driving all the way to Satara! Got back home by midnight, was good fun though…

Sunday was very pleasant and a cool breeze kept caressing our faces, as S and I sat on the swing ( yup, I am crazy about that part of my home!), sipping cold coffee….we kept chatting and laughing about something that I cant remember now….most importantly, both of us were two shining happy faces reveling in the joy of a nice evening spent in our lovely home!! I felt so content and blessed…

0 comments: