Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

Random updates...

  • S gave me a pleasant surprise by wishing me on Women's day and by giving me flowers on top of that. Her highness is mighty pleased ;)
  • I am hooked on to the music of 'Jodha Akbar' and 'Classically Mild' by Sonu Nigam...Its awesome and gives me a 'feel-good' sense. ( You can download the MP3 from www.songs.pk)
  • 99% of the house is done as we wanted to...and I simply love it. The area is beautiful and I love my safe cocoon....don't know if it is an illusion coz its our own.
  • Looks like I have lost weight...my pants are starting to hang loose!
  • I have completed about 10 months in my current job...time flies when you are having fun and loads of laughter and smiles!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on all counts... Your new home, losing weight, the job... :-D

Pretty Woman said...

hey ritu! what can i say? thank you?