Pages

Friday, March 23, 2007

Flashback...


My life is filled with good as well as bad memories...like everyone else!! Depending on my mood, I choose to mull over the past. I have come a long way, in every sense - physically, emotionally and personality-wise.


I understand my parents and value them much much more than I used to...Being a parent is a selfless act and my Amma/Appa have been the most wonderful , giving parents in every sense. I think, I will always be their little girl. Sometimes, I do say "I am not a kid anymore..." but I definitely look up to them for their unconditional love and support. My heart goes out to kids who have lost both or one of their parents in their early years. I can't imagine my life without my parents. Lots of people comment on my good upbringing, confidence and personality. I silently thank my parents for instilling that confidence in me....Appa is very proud of his little girl, he says and Amma goes through the same excitement and joy like I do, sad at all my tribulations.....I love you with all my heart, AMMA and APPA! :-)..I wish I could be as selfless and as giving as you are!!! Words do not suffice to express what I feel for you...its difficult to explain how i feel about you clearly..am at a loss of words


I had an interesting conversation with shyamala yesterday when we were talking about my SRM days ( my first job!). Work was like a picnic for me and I thoroughly enjoyed myself and the attention from all the guys too ( we were like, 'the one-eyed man is the king of the blind!). When you are young (read stupid) superficial things in life give more happiness and a sense of personal gratification. I liked that phase too..


I believe in enjoying every phase in life. I don't want to look back, i have no regrets. College, school, first job were all different phases and were nice. Married life, new people, new surroundings, new outlook, maturity are all recent developments and I really like this phase too...


'Change is the only constant in life'

0 comments: