Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Inspired 2 Blog!

Tess introduced me to the concept of blogging a few years back when I was in HP...and I got hooked on to it and would read a lot of blogs then, when I wanted a break or something from work! ....

Then, I started my own blog ( verbalism best expressed!) with the intention of improving my language and better communication, and now surprisingly, its my profession and for the nth time I am saying this, I LOVE it!

When I read my ex-manager, Anu's blog I realized its a wonderful medium to reminisce your fond memories about your loved ones. She would write entries about her little daughter and her precious memories with her child everyday! It was a joy to read her experience as a mother! Raaga writes her experiences as a single working woman in different cities, which is interesting too, especially for me, coz I have absolutely no idea how it is like...Also, when you read shyamala describe her childhood, you think "Hey! I did that too, or felt that way.." Lipstick is quite outspoken and has strong views, very poetic too...I learnt a new word from ritu's blog...vivify!!!! It has a good meaning....Its a whole new world here....and you feel like you are part of the same family, dont mean to sound cliched.... ( you know what I mean...) what i have mentioned here are just a few blogs, from the numerous ones I enjoy reading...

I like to write or express my thoughts here, so that some day I can look back and smile or ponder...cheers to blogging!!!

2 comments:

r3flux said...

an ode to a muse! sweet porki rascal has inspired me to express myself thru visual blogging.. cuz a pic is worth a 1000 words and im too lazy to type.. enjaaay!

SV said...

sounds like fun and a good idea to blog your life - i have always been a rather private person and the thought of having the whole world read about my personal life seems rather odd to me - but now i wish i could cultivate this habit...