Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

My tiny closet of fame! :-)


My story will appear in the Chicken Soup Series - Chicken soup for the Indian Teenage Soul titled ' All grown up!' my official name remains Janani Rajagopal, my dad's name). I feel really good about it, more than me my loved ones are ecstatic about it. Do make sure you guys buy a copy and look for my name and of course, the story!

Ritu was the one who gently pushed me to write for the series in the first place. Thanks a ton, Ritu! I am so glad that you did!! :-) For once, i listened to her! ;-)...and though it has taken quite some time for the book to get published due to various reasons, I am thrilled to see my name on paper! :P So if you happen to read the book, look for my story!

Do let me know your opinions :-)

Edited to add: The Book Cover!

12 comments:

Lavs said...

WOWOW

So many celebrities in this blogging world..

Congrats

A journey called Life said...

im so happy for u.. its a different kick altogether na, to see one's name in print.. here's wishing u all the best for bigger pursuits (like writing a book)

Pretty Woman said...

Lavs,

Thank you :-) Its only a story in a collection of short stories!! :-)

Pretty Woman said...

A journey called life,

:-) Definitely feel like an excited kid! ..I am too self absorbed to write fiction!! ...thank you so much for your warm wishes :-)

SR said...

Congrats.. !
Will definitely look for your story...

Pretty Woman said...

SR,

So sweet of you!! Thank you!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice!!! COngrats! So whats next? When is your book coming out ;)

Pretty Woman said...

Homecooked,

Thank you :-) I am too self-absorbed to write a book !

Poppins said...

Oh Wow! Nice Congratulations! Will pick it up and read and definitely let you know how it goes.

Pretty Woman said...

Poppins,

Thank you so much for being so encouraging! :)

Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I dream the brief should prepare more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.