Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Accessorizing my personality!

Offlate, I am really drawn to quirky pieces of jewellery....everyday stuff that is interesting and unusual in a way that brings a smile on your face and reflects your personality...not make you wonder what's wrong with this woman, mind you!


I love how gold complements my skintone, but I prefer the matte gold as opposed to too-shiny-in-the-face kinda gold! I found this really cute collar necklaces on www.asos.com , I am in love with it and wear it to work with bright summery tops/blouses. It really brightens up the entire ensemble!


I love turquoise and have many bold and chunky necklaces or "statement necklaces" in the same color and I picked most of them from my trip to India! :) It goes well with a plain white shirt or top! 



Here's another one that's really cute - its a moustache, of course I prefer my man clean-shaven for sure! It makes for a nice change to brighten a Monday morning, what say?




I loved this "peace and love" pendant with the very girly sort of detailing in it, makes it look very feminine and pretty...



I picked this up in Bangalore from India coz the pendant has an elephant aka my favorite God Ganesha or "the Elephant God" as people here in Paris tend to refer to him...its really cute and brings out the child in me....
I fell in love with this claw bracelet, beware - i might dig into you if you rub me the wrong way! ;)

0 comments: