Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Change is the only constant, at home!


As always, the first thing when it comes to change....is the curtains!!! :)




















I love sheer curtains ( if you look closely, you can see the Eiffel Tower through the curtain too!)....I love the way it brings light into the house....subtly!





















I flicked this ornate holder from my MIL, its really useful and pretty when guests visit...and they can hang their winter coats...










Finally, I convinced S to nail this bell for me....the picture does not do justice to how 'cute' it is....we bought this in Greece! In fact, we rushed to the shop before our flight and grabbed this!





We bought this painting of the Palatino Hills with a view of the Colosseum too, in Italy. We managed to finally frame it in Pune and brought it along to Paris....and it holds a prime spot above our dining table ( which we hardly use, unless we have guests!)













8 comments:

Vibhuti Bhandarkar said...

Hey..your home is getting gorgeous by the day yaar!!
WAy 2 go....Gr8 job!!

Pretty Woman said...

thanks a ton vibhuti! :)

SR said...

Hey Pretty woman..
Your home is soo pretty.. and I love the way you keep changing a few things to give it a new look...

Pretty Woman said...

SR,

Thanks a ton! I am obsessed with my home...that's why!! :-) I really appreciate all your feedback.

Vidya said...

I absolutely love the curtains and the bell. I think it looks cute regardless of your comment! :D

It is really these little things that make a house a home!! Nice job, Pretty Woman!

Pretty Woman said...

Vidya,

:-) Merci beaucoup madame....I am kind of obsessed with home decor and anything to do with homes....which is why I write a lot about home improvements and ideas...

I am glad you like it :)

Suman said...

hey pretty woman ..the sheer curtains are absolutely pretty..and changing curtains and pillow cases are such simple steps to change the decor..love the look of ur home..and it must be great to look at Eiffel tower all the time and especially when they light it in the evening..

Pretty Woman said...

Suman,

:-) thank you so much...I appreciate your feedback. Absolutely, I feel really blessed that I live in such a lovely city and to add to that, have a view of the Eiffel Tower every single day from my living room! Its indeed awesome!