Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

I wake up with a smile!

As I lay safely cocooned, with dreams in my eyes...
Feeling protected and full of warmth
In the mystic labyrinth of reality and fantasy
My future looks bright and beautiful....
streaks of hope streams in through the sunlight.

I wake up with a smile that resonates with glee
I muse ponder and ruminate
reflecting on what may happen or what can happen...
transforming into what will happen with fortitude
what brings about the change, you wonder?
I wake up to reality with a thud; not struck by a jolting lightning
I wake up to faith, love and strength of mind...
I wake up with a smile on my face...thinking life is beautiful!

11 comments:

Vibhuti Bhandarkar said...

It is indeed a mystic labyrinth of reality and fantasy...LIFE!!! well defined..:)

Suman said...

If we are willing to take up the ups and downs in life as an opportunity to learn from, life is indeed beautiful

Pretty Woman said...

Vibs,

Thank you...I am glad it made sense! :)

Pretty Woman said...

Suman,

You are a new visitor on the blog! :-) you are absolutely right...except sometimes its difficult to accept the 'low'...and very easy to take the 'high'.

Vidya said...

I LOVE this. I have learned to wake up like that regardless and find it easy when the next thing I do after waking up is to thank God for everything! :D

Nice, girl! I am starting to want to meet you! You seem like an awesome person!

Pretty Woman said...

Vidya,

Wow....you could give me some tips! :-)
I am flattered but I am not an awesome person... :-)....I don't want to mislead you ....thank you for your kind words!

Keerti said...

new look!! Its good.

Pretty Woman said...

Lipstick,

Merci beaucoup madame...I was initially a lil skeptical to change my familiar templates...wish you would write more...:-)

MangoMan said...

optimism personified, eh! liked the lovely piece of poetry :)

Pretty Woman said...

Bunty,

Thanks a ton! I have to try and work really hard at being optimistic. REALLY :)

MangoMan said...

go gurl!