Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday, my darling S!


My Dear S,

Wish you a very happy Birthday !!!.

I wholeheartedly pray and hope God blesses you with everything you want, give you only happiness and love in your entire life, excellent health, success in anything and everything you do! May all your dreams come true :) I hope you live your life the way you want, happily....live life KING SIZE!

We moved into our home, exactly the same time, last year and celebrated your birthday here with both the parents, do you remember?

Its exactly one year since then, and mostly God has blessed us with lots of good things and happiness throughout...We both thank you God! :) As you embark on a new journey in a new country and a new role that excites you, I know you are excited and you are looking forward to this wonderful new challenge in your career. I wish and pray you get all the success you deserve and you are an achiever! I am very proud of everything you are...


Did I tell you that you are the best thing that ever happened to me? Let me say that again, you are the bestest thing that ever happened to me...

Wishing you many many happy returns of the day, Munchkin! Continue to be the suave gentleman that you are!

Love and Hugs,
J

P.S - He needs all your good wishes. Say a silent prayer for my S, pretty please?

2 comments:

SV said...

blush! blush! thank you, wonderful wifey!
life's been pretty good to me so far and surely, lots more to come...
here's to sharing it with you! :)

Anonymous said...

Many Many Happy returns of the day Satya!!!

cheers,
techpsyche