Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2006

My first entry into the E-world!





I have been reading a lot of blogs till date, and today i finally decided to create my own... Dont be mislead by the title of my blog, i am not so pretty....just that these words attract attention!! he he ;-) Well, i am reasonably good looking ( dont you think so too??), but definitely a beautiful person by nature, even if i say so myself ;)

Life is going to start afresh, i will be moving to a new place...oh! the excitement of a new home, new friends and new ambience .....does'nt scare me, just feel like a new me! :-)

Its so difficult to be away from S, wonder how people live separate lives, i guess i am too emotional, but that's the way I am, and i am happy that way too!!! Life is too wonderful to be spent alone!! aha...my own philosophy of life, what say??



0 comments: