Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Its a beautiful day....am enjoying working as well as looking out my window.....its inexplicably calming...Dark clouds, mann vaasanai, pleasant and cool air....life could'nt get any better :). when S gets back home, and we give each other a big bear hug, the smile on our faces.....and to see each other after a long day.....its lovely!! I can't thank god enough for S! I treasure him with all my heart. I don't believe in love at first sight. Love takes its time to grow and become stronger....

I have this annoying habit of thinking of something sad that happened in the past, when am really happy. ..as if i want to spoil my happiness - MYSELF! I don't let go easily. Today, right this moment, I give up that habit! I have always felt contented and blessed with all the lovely people and wonderful life I have....at this moment, I feel contentment.

Nowadays I have noticed that I enjoy my solitude. I don't mean to say I dont like to talk to people or to have people around me. Sometimes, it helps to be with yourself. It helps you clear your head and enjoy the moment....I shy away from making small talk with neighbours or friends when i walk down....I find it tiring to answer routine daily questions.... am I wierd?

Its a beautiful day!!! :) God, I feel like I can see you smiling down at me... and I smile back :) are you charmed? well, GOD, you have definitely charmed me with your blessings and love.

6 comments:

Revathi said...

I too like to be alone sometimes. I rejuvenate and need this lone time to be more energetic to meet friends and family.

Unknown said...

HEy...i also have cultivated dis strange habit of thinking about past sad incidents wen i am really happy...and i find it so annoying dat i spoil my own happiness...
Dont know how to get rid of it..but i am still trying.the real testing time comes wen d situation arises again.alhough i have told myself n times already dat i waould stop doing dat.Still hopeful to be better.
Tk cr.
And Dat was a lovely piece of writing.Stay Happy!

Pretty Woman said...

hey revathi! I am glad there are others who feel the way I do :)

@ akanksha, what a lovely name....thanks for stopping by...I guess positive thinking is the way to be...guess easier said than done! :) thanks for your kind comments

Preeti Shenoy said...

For me its usually the other way--I'm feeling really sad--and then something happy happens or i ttempt to make it happen :-)It helps me survive!

D LordLabak said...

When I am in a "like-to-be-alone" mood, I love repeating the lines of Wordsworth's Solitary reaper.

Pretty Woman said...

hey deepa! thanks for dropping by....i have no clue what those words are...enlighten me? :)