1. I love the smell of babies.
2. I get all excited, get super crazy and make a fool of myself when I am really happy. Endearments from anyone ( of course, friends and people I know) makes me ecstatic, even if they don't mean it and say it.
3. I am not self-conscious in any sense and have narcissistic tendencies;)
4. My greatest strength - my family ( amma, appa and anna!) and of course, my darling husband! - Love all of them with all my heart ( I guess this is no big secret!)
5. I hate it when kids call their parents 'Mummy' and 'Daddy' instead of Amma and Appa.
6. I find fair guys effeminate and female chauvinism( if there is such a term!) exists...
7. I appear arrogant to a lot of people, and some of them are hesitant to talk to me the first time! I am very open and friendly, in reality....appearances can be deceptive!
8. I feel it is very important to know your native language, apart from english! I detest the habit of a few parents who do not encourage their kids to learn or speak their native language.Now that I am done with it, its your turn!
Ritu - vivifies indeed
Vibuti - eternally in love!
Deepa - Interesting perspective!
Boo - A parent's selfless love!
Revathi - Profound thoughts
Satyajit - The love of my life!
Preethi - Writer's delight!
Chandrasekar - Big brother, I found you!
You have to play by the rules!
- Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
- At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
- If you fail to do this within eight hours, you will not reach Third Series or attain your most precious goals for at least two more lifetimes....nah! Just dont be a spoilsport!~